Issue #3 of Guy Harvey Magazine is hot off the presses!
The newest edition of GHM has a stellar lineup of contributors whose collection of editorial and photography somehow manages to surpass the high bar set by the first two issues! Issue 3 highlights:
* Swimming with tiger shark in the Bahamas – Jim Abernathy, south Florida diver operator and shark expert
* Big-time marlin fishing in Panama – Guy Harvey
* Circle Hooks v. J Hooks – Dr. John Graves, Chair of the Dept. of Fisheries Science, Virginia Institute of Marine Science
* The plight of the majestic manta rays – Doug Perrine and Shawn Heinrichs, world-renowned authors, photographers and marine conservationists.
* Guy Harvey Ocean Foundation‘s $500,000 fundraiser for the Gulf of Mexico – GHM Staff
Though still in its infancy, GHM has quickly established itself as one of the finest journals in the “Outdoors” genre, combining informative, entertaining editorial with world-class photography – all produced by the preeminent contributors in the worlds of fishing, conservation and adventure travel.
All fans of my art & apparel will enjoy each and every article featured in the pages of this publication. If you are not currently subscribing to GHM, then I strongly encourage you to do so.
For more information about GHM, please visit GuyHarveyMagazine.com.